Due to ever increasing demand for our services, we are looking for a:
JUNIOR IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
…to provide excellent IT service to our rapidly growing list of clients. This position is ideal for a smart, ambitious candidate, who may not have extensive professional experience in IT, but is willing to learn and grow.
- Provide phone and onsite support to customers for a variety of IT issues.
- Actively supports the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping customer informed throughout life of incident
- Identify and resolve issues affecting customer’s IT, utilizing the tools available and resourcing necessary support staff
- Clearly and concisely logs and track details of solutions provided to resolve customer issue, and update CRM
- Apply diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures
- Recommend IT products as warranted to meet client’s business objectives, compiles related quotes, and orders/install these products
- Conduct visit to client sites to identify and resolve issues which can’t be done remotely, as well as to install hardware
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with customers in a high pressure environment
- Interest in general IT and willingness to learn.
- Proven track record in effectively resolving a variety of IT issues
- In depth knowledge of Windows diagnostic and repair tools
- Experience with installing hardware and software solutions, including PC/laptop/switch
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server/Desktop Operating Systems, Server 2008/2012/2016/2019, Windows 7/10
- Knowledge of other operating systems Apple/Unix a benefit.
- Experience with networking technologies/protocols, TCP/IP
- Experience with email/domain technologies, DNS records, POP/IMAP/exchange, web hosting
- €25,000 to €28,000 Depending on experience.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please email your CV and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com